Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 20 June 2013






This cafe is located in SMU and the ambience is so comfy it feels like home, please go check it out :>





Mabel's actual height vs heels hahaha (Luke always does this haha)








PEI HONG!!! (:
Blessed 21st dearest Mabel!

Thank you for inviting me to your lovely party, I'm so honoured! And I honestly thought it went really well cause of the small group of huddly friends you've invited they're all so helpful and nice. The food was simply amazingggggggggg, it's the best steak I've ever eaten. And and mash potato with truffle oil! My tummy was so happy that day really hahaha. It's so sweet of your brother use his cafe to cook us all such a delightful meal on your birthday. I loved your 21st celebration! It was so welcoming, full of love from everyone who loves you so very much! You've been such a sweet loving pal, oh-so-very-humourous too. I love all our toilet secrets (winks) hahaha and thanks most importantly thanks for always believing in what I do. I can't believe you helped me get a chance to shoot with you on Fairebelle, that was great fun! To be on shoots for Fairebelle with you and meeting Pei Hong who is such a nice boss, haha it's really my pleasure to be doing this. So thank you both so much for making my 'work experience' such a fun one.  

Thinking back, we've never really been in the same class, neither as we the same age. But I'm so glad I met you one way or another (Prefectorial board maybe hahaha we were so mischievous) I remember you helping me out with my lame projects like the shoot for home made fortune cookies. Thanks for bearing with me despite me not having any skills at all back then (THE PHOTOS WERE DAMN BAD HAHA BUT LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME).

You really have a heart for always help people and that amazes me all time, makes me wanna help people too. I'm so grateful we're goody pals till now and I pray you continue to be blessed in all that you do! You're such a beautiful girl inside out and I hope people continue to be blessed by you like you've blessed me with your friendship :> Keep doing what you love cause you're great at what you do! Continue arranging flowers, keep your passion for the special need kids alive.
I SALUTE AND WILL SUPPORT YOU 

Blessed 21st Mabel, I love you my fav toilet mate <3

No comments:

Post a Comment