Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 14 June 2013







0o2Rsz on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

_onike on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
 Met Leonard for lunch today and he said he last met me during Sem 1 hols. 
AND THAT WAS 6 MONTHS AGO?
This always happens. Before you know it, a year in NTU is over and I'm one year closer to graduating. 
Sounds awesome isn't it. Truth is, you're one year nearer to starting your career
It's quite scary trust me haha, no more lazing at home, no more meeting up on weekdays
Okay let's not get there

If you're wondering why we decided to wear the same NTU Sports Club shirt. Well, it's because I met him during orientation sports camp! So we decided to just wear for fun hahaha. Honestly, it was a really tiring camp but yay ok made it through. To be more specific, Leonard wasn't in my OG, neither was he in my 'so-called' tribe. He was my SP partner! I'm sure you've heard all about those set up dating things they put you through uni. 
Thank God I got paired up with him cause we turned out as total homies (inserts bro fist right here)
You should see the what we wore, damn slack. And the stuff we talk about hahahahah omg
(I think we weren't the best examples/outcome of their dating plans)

Hahaha I would choose to think they we were unlike the other pairs. Our goal was to 'Siam' 
SIAM AT ALL COST. And we were quite good at that. Who would have thought my 'date' during the camp would turn out to be a good friend hahaha I'm not sure if the other 'pairs' are still talking to each other but I doubt it ( I think) Yeah so I secretly think we're pretty cool hahahaha jk (not)! 

THANKS BUDZ 
for always being a listening ear, always supporting what I do (like offering to drive for my shoots?!!), picking me up and driving me home, and always making sure we meet once in a while, or dropping me random whatsapps with your crazy face. Just to let yo know I'm so happy and proud of you of where you are now!!! (Esp with M hehe) I feel like a proud mother hahaha. 
I hope you continue to be very blessed in all you do and stay amazing as always :>

No comments:

Post a Comment