Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 18 June 2013


Katrina 
Katrina

Bianca


Cece 





Bianca & Whitney
Rachel
Bianca & Cece
Bianca
Rachel

Bianca

Katrina

Bianca



Cece
Bianca & Katrina
Bianca & Tess 
This is a really delayed post but yes this was Audi Fashion Festival 2013!

I wanna thank God for blessing me with this opportunity to be a part of this. This came as a huge surprise, had no idea about how shows like these go about but I'm extremely thankful I went ahead with it. It has indeed been an interesting yet memorable experience being there assisting and shooting with W. We were there to shoot for Harpers Bazaar daily (the daily newsletter you see in the goodie bags everyday before the start of the show) So everyday (lasted about 4 days) after the shows have ended, we'd have to edit immediately, burn it into a disc and drop it off at the office. Haha I've never done anything like this before so it's pretty exciting to see the photos from the day before being printed on hard copy the next day :>

It's my first time being at a runway show like this and I've learnt so many things you have no idea. Won't list them all out but if you ever want to know you can talk to me I'd love to tell you about it haha. Although I was probably seen as a 'Ammeter Xiao Mei Mei' there (it was pretty intimidating seriously, maybe cause I generally lack confidence but oh wells) I met really nice people too! I was expecting no one to actually talk to me but there were few that did! I met Matt (from Australia he's rlly funny), Louis and Jon (He advices me on photog stuff even till now, quite amazing) Hahaha it's rare that you find talented people who are humble by nature so I'm glad I met you guys hahaha. And I probably should have a namecard. People are like 'Hey do you have a card?' 
Uh no, heh

Not only did I make friends with photographers, I made friends with even more models! They're really friendly!!! Nothing like the sort you watch on ANTM (Which I love). Haha it's like I sit with them and chat and it's so cool cause they talk as if I'm normal, when to me their extraordinary humans #toogorgeous. We talk about where we come from, how old we are or like about where they're flying off next and so on. They're such amazing individuals thinking about how friendly and accepting they were. And then we camwhore and instagram (Y) One thing I must say is that polaroids really do link the world together. HAHAHA FOR REAL. It breaks away awkwardness, and it attracts people! I love giving them away cause they hold so much memories just within a small polaroid frame. I'm not here to promote the Polaroid Wide but it's been my absolute fav <3 
Biggest thank you to Theresa for lending me one cause mine died
(Cries you all a river each)

Esp when I met Beebizzle, Bianca Gomez (as you can see many of the photos I posted are of her) she spotted me and said 'Omg it's you in real life!' Cause the night before we were talking on Instagram hahahaha. Yeah so I'm really touched that she remembers my asian face when I look so ordinary. She's my favvv really. You'll know why when you meet her. She's bubbly outgoing and really cute. Amazing thing is we talk via whatsapp <3 

I'm such a huge fan/friend haha

So yes, sorry for rambling so much but please do enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed snapping them 



2 comments:

  1. Hello hello all your photos v nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you, I very much appreciate it! :>

      Delete