Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 29 June 2013











(What do you see! I see a wolf, in a wolf hahaha)








Fav polaroid

Yana Demeester
Firstly I'd like to thank Kent for lending me his 24-70mm lens. He just lends me so willingly cause he wants me to take nice pictures. THANK YOU KENT SO MUCH :')
Had a pretty impromptu shoot with Yana due to the hazy hahaha had to postpone multiple times. So we shot this the day before she flew for holiday! So glad we managed to haha. We didn't snap alot of pictures cause we were talking so much hahaha and it was so damn hilarious. It was chill, and extremely fun. I love shoots like that cause it's so relaxed :> Even my sis couldn't stop laughing. Oh and haha yes I threw my sis up the tree with her just for fun. SHE'S WEARING MY CLOTHES. 
Oh and Yana would lie on the ground (not grass but soil and fertilizers I think) or like ask me if I'd like her to stand in like weird dirty tree holes and stuff. Usually models wouldn't like to get too dirty or uncomfortable but I guess she's different :> AND SHE CLIMBS RLLY WELL. 
The tree branch wasn't thick btw hahaha so thank you for kinda risking your life

I had crazy fun shooting/talking to her I think we were laughing most of the time. 
But yknow, natural beauty made my job a whole lot easier


FUIEZ6 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

I'm posting this cause I know no matter you guys already know how gorgeous she is. 
HAHAHA I LOVE IT WHEN MODELS/FRIEND/FAMILY/ANYONE DOES FUNNY FACES 
"Always the crazy face" Cece told me hahaha (From Audifashionfestival)

SEE YOU WHEN YOU'RE BACK YANA :>
Btw this sounds crazy but I created a Vine account just so I could follow her, and I think you all should too. Trust me, if I upload her vine vids on youtube, it'd go viral. 
HAHAHA AND IT CRACKS ME UP ALL THE TIME
GO GO GO FOLLOW HER ON VINE

No comments:

Post a Comment