Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 23 July 2013


Panda panda panda








Candy corn removal #1/ IKEA with Eds

Some of you would have known, I'm having this corn/wart (idk what else you can call it) 
on my left foot. It's been quite a while but I've been so lazy so I managed to get 
an appointment today. Doctor says he'll have to liquid nitrogen it for like 4-6 times 
Oh myyyyyyyyyy :<

Wonderful Eds accompanied me to the hospital today yippee. Big biiiiiig hug for you 
She's named the thing on my foot 'candy corn.' It's gross really.Felt so embarrassed showing the 
doctor my foot. It hurts but after a while you kinda get used to it. Hopefully this heals quick

WENT TO THE ALL TIME FAV PLACE IKEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm always so happy when I'm with her haha. And I loveeeeeeee hanging out with Eds. 
We can meet anywhere, and do nothing. That's the best. We don't really do anything.
Love it when we go over to each others homes. 
Just chill, cook, watch movie, afternoon naps hoho 

And thanks for letting me take photos of you all the time <3 
Trust me, there were quite alot of people walking pass whileI was snapping. 
But she just stood lika statue 
Bravo Edi 


I'm posting this before my Bali photos cause I've been busy haha haven't got time to edit or sort it out.
And photos with Edi don't stress me up yknow, not like photoshoots or BALI. 
Just a warning, don't expect too much on the Bali photos hahaha tyvm
(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment