Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 11 July 2013








Fairebelle @ 4point3

I always have so much fun shooting with Fairebelle and it's cause I get to work with amazing people like Mabel and Pei Hong. Haha makes my 'job' more enjoyable. Fairebelle is the first blogshop that got me started and I'm so thankful that they are the first I'm shooting cause being new to this, it's awesome when you have them cause they're really understanding and patient. Initially I didn't think that it'd be challenging but it is! Not that it's difficult but definitely more than what I expected. There's many things to take note when shooting a blogshop and the focus is really different so yay I actually learnt alot and am still learning. Thanks Peihong really! For all your very detailed advices and encouragements as well 

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
I'll be shooting with my 'very easily off focused 1.8 50mm' lens, not the best lens but
YES WE CANNN

Go follow them on Instagram there's like videos of us there hahaha
@Fairebelle and www.fairebelle.com
 (I'd actually wanna buy quite a few for my sis so yes pls go check them out the clothes are pretty :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment