Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 26 July 2013

Here's a fraction of Bali from my DSLR
Beau-tiful
I've developed my film photos from my sis's toy camera!!! Pretty good for something so light and plastic. It doesn't even have the focal distance thingy so you basically just press, and turn it to the next. That simple. Currently waiting for Rach to develop her slr photos cause she used it on the trip, couldn't possibly be shooting with dslr, toy cam, polaroid and Iphone right. Plus her film pics during Mirage were so pretty hahah. This blog post is to pressure Rach to quickly develop her films!!!!!!! She already promised to develop on Monday. So I'll probably be uploading the Bali photos according to the days :> Gotta sort them all out man. I can't wait, can't waittttt

No comments:

Post a Comment