Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 9 July 2013



Here's Kezz Spazz :')
Did this random super last minute shoot at 11:30 pm when I last minute decided to stay over after the gathering. This was just outside the house and haha pretty interesting actually ;)

Truly blessed to have a relative like her. She speaks my mind without me saying much at all. Whenever I have concept, she'd be one of the first cause I know that she really really understands and she'd know how to put them into better words. I can't wait for us to grow a little more in what we're doing, and hopefully we'll collaborate FOR REAL :')

It's tough finding people that actually understand your thoughts. I wouldn't share my brain with many cause people would just think I'm thinking way too much, being too emotional, and being a freak. Thanks Kezzy for being the only Singaporean for fully understanding my A'level coursework haha only you saw my tears and frustrations when no one else could understand. (Trust me, you'd get pretty insecure when no one really understands your A'level art work) Haha at least someone gets it, apart from the few people that interviewed me in UK. But haha Kez was the first and she even helped bette refined my thoughts. I had the privilege to share a toilet with her hahaha we were toilet mates when I was living with my uncle and his family then. All those times we talked and cried and hugged and snuggled <3 Miss you so much. OH AND WE ALWAYS HAD AWESOME SUPPER and life just having her around everyday was great (Brushing teeth with eyes closed etc)

I miss you Kez :/
You're like my sister from another mother
Btw your random post-its are still in my wallet and I love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment