Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 11 July 2013













My very first shoot EVER. With my personal favourite Singaporean model till now :> She's amazing haha I love reading her blog it's so enlightening and insightful. Wished you guys all knew her personally cause I'm really glad I did. Look at how she makes friends with all these people that wanted a photo with her haha too cute right. Thanks for agreeing to shoot with me although I had to prior portfolio to show you (and you were already so popular) BTW I had a second shoot with her and I loved it :') Not being ego or anything but it's my fav series I think! Ok top 3 for sure. 
I'll upload them next time haha. Right now I'm actually sorting out my old hard disk and I'm finding loads of photos from the younger days. My friends have been receiving photo spams of our primary or secondary photos/ photos of what they wrote in my autograph book hahahaha it's funny. 

Ok back to point. Irene Creations so generously lent me this beautiful cheong sum for free thank God. Being a student you're pretty much on budget for everything. Thank you thank you Charis/ Carebear for always helping me out so willingly <3 It's not like she needs a portfolio out of this or anything, she just helps me thank you so much. Joel and Ah Qian came along for this too haha I miss you guys. I've learnt so much ever since this shoot and I hope to learn alot more through the years. I hope that I'll continue to shoot, keep this interest going and also meet people of similar passion for collabs or something. What I love most about shoots is the collaborative aspect. You definitely can't do this alone be it the execution or even the planning process, hence I love meeting people! I've met many new friends through shooting and I think Singapore is filled with really nice people. No kidding man, they're friends that I keep even till now and we just talk about anything under the sun. 

Nawwwwww
Hehe yeah I love human beings very much
We could be friends :>

No comments:

Post a Comment