Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 25 July 2013







Shoot with SPMS NTU yay

Had the chance to shoot my first ever school pageant thanks to Clarissa! Thanks for hiring me 
haha it was fun working with you :> Only on the shoot day itself I realised she's been coordinating everything herself. Like the sponsors, the bus to get to the shoot, the make up, the funding. Wow right?
Good job Clarissa hope the photos did your efforts justice :>

To be honest I was a little worried shooting 12 individuals who have no idea how to model. Cause you have to direct them all differently and it's hard not to reuse ideas (a problem I potentially could be facing) But I think this went relatively well! Thanks to Gerald too (Clarissa's bf hahaha) he was really great to work with, super glad he came along seriously.  He was there brainstorming with me as well haha it was great fun. So yes all photos by the both of us! Haha I was so happy cause it wasn't like a 'Hey you're in my way I can't shoot yknow' We were just giving in and just not being calculative on who shoots what etc. Love it man, loveee it. I love working with nice individuals so thank you Gerald! And he made me really realise the wonders of a full frame camera and for the first time I actually saw what a 17mm lens could do. IT'S VERY VERY WIDE ANGLED SO COOL. Btw Leonard very generously lent me his lens to bring overseas hahaha I mean who would lend me their expensive stuff to bring abroad right. Thanks Budzzzzzzzz you rock

Hahah I'm actually quite happy with the couple shots cause if you took a video of the entire shoot, you'd probably sense the awkwardness and all the shyness between the pair. But according to Kylie, she actually told me that they look genuinely like a couple. 
Biggest. Compliment. Eva <3

Hahaha but they're so cute and co operative despite it being awkward. So thank you for working along with me and making it a joyful shoot. It was such an experience! 

C'mon everyone please help to like the photos on their FB page 'SPMS Pageant 2013' haha the shots they have there are different from the ones that are on my blog. Please and thank you :>

1 comment:

  1. where is this place as well!

    hahaha how do you find such great places for shoot in sg!

    ReplyDelete