Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 26 August 2013

Bali Day 2



Did some shopping before we went to Tanah lot 


I bought this at such a good price. 3 knitted beanies for 10 Singapore dollars. But sadly my head can't fit haha so I bought them for my baby cousins. 

Walking candy floss


The best lunch ever, probably the cheapest too


Petrol in Vodka bottles

App from the Iphone 5 






Our very cute tour guide




So the waves there was huge enough for these people to surf
(The next few shots are shot with this cool film Rachel bought, I've no idea what is it but it's nice)









I actually wanted to make a Gif out of this cause it's so beautiful just watching the waves. Was trying to think how I can best capture this, so maybe next time when I'm less lazy I'll do the gif





Resting with some coconut juice + watching the sunset

AND THEY WERE SELLING PUPPIES. Aw so cute


Sunset from the Iphone, sorry I got really lazy

Lazy lazy lazy, hope you guys still enjoy these photos
I know I'm taking forever to upload these Bali photos 
BUT I CAN'T HELP IT I'M SO LAZY. 
Slowly but surely ok

2 comments:

  1. omgah viv the beach photos are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu manda it looked so much when I was thereee

      Delete