Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 29 August 2013

It's 3am now and I'm actually posting something without photographs. 
Yknow how they say when time passes 2am, you start thinking a lot and start talking gibberish? Yeah that's me now. Really random post but I'll type it anyways. 

Some of you may know that I actually have a private blog and it's frustrating to me cause it'd be great if I just had one? But having a public blog with everything you think/say is scary too cause it might get you into trouble. High chances that you'd get misunderstood and I can already imagine all the potential mess I can get myself into. But then again it's sad that I can't be completely open about everything I think or feel here. Or more like I have to talk about things that are 'safe'

Not that I'm fake here, I promise I'm not but I guess I'm more heartfelt on my other blog. I literally type everything I feel think or experience. I believe in documenting? Cause it helps with self reflection I guess. Helps you look back and remember where you came from. 
Therapeutic, definitely. 

So yeah I don't even know what's the point of this post but I really should sleep now. 
Gibberishhhhhhhh goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment