Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 28 August 2013



Model: Eleen Yong 
Styling: Adeline & Joceline
Make up: Charis Ooi

This is probably something very different from what I usually shoot but probably as improptu as well. Knew a day before that my cousin Eleen was heading over to Singapore for a weekend stay cause she was going to walk for FSO. So since she was gonna stay at my place, why not try shooting! Haha partly cause Adeline and Joce shifted nearer to me, we were actually thinking of shooting more together during our summer hols. 

Although everything was really last minute, it somehow managed to come to pass. Charis so willingly came over to my place to do the make up. Thank you so muchhh Carebear <3 She's the one that has been doing all the make up for most of my shoots :') And it's not like she's trying to build a portfolio or anything, she's just really this nice and helpful. She's one of those who so selflessly help people and it makes me wanna do the same (I'm trying guys hahahaha)

We actually had 3 outfits for this shoot that was shot right at my own carpark haha. All the clothes and accessories all belongs to the Mc Spicy Twins (Adeline & Joceline hahaha). They paired everything, dressed her up. Wow I was so impressed. They were really versatile with everything and to think that these are things they owned in their very own cupboards, wow right. I'll probably upload the rest next time cause I'm actually only uploading now cause Joce needed them for something and I realised I haven't uploaded these. 
And they aren't just great at styling, they're even amazing artists themselves. They can seriously do everything from painting to drawing to drawing to digital art. They made me digitally drawn birthday card of me as disney princesses hahaha I'm so honoured cause for the first time someone drew me with such effort and I was a princess heh. 

Eleen is my cousin from Malaysia and I was so stressed just thinking about shooting her. But she was really nice shooting with a noob like me, really patient too. You should google Eleen Yong I think you'd find her photos or maybe her fb page or something. She's really really tall and does lots of runways and shows. WAS SO HAPPY THAT SHE LIKED THE PICS
Hahaha best way to feel accomplished when someone uses the photo you shot as their DP
#cheapthrills

More collaborations please anyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment