Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 5 August 2013





You see she'll open the cover for me voluntarily just so I get a better pic
Thank you you're the best 

Photograph directed by Shiyao hahaha
She was like 'Try take from the left side I think will be better'
HAHAHA it's damn awesome cause models learn so much about photography just being on the job


Sorry had to post a blur photo cause she looks too cute here


Although this looks like a super glam photo but if you knew what happened before this you'd be laughing I think. Cause Shiyao became alot darker after camp, she now faces the same problem as I do whereby your face needs to be in the light source. So basically she was walking around this area trying to use her face to 'feel' the light and yup there she is looking normal-skin-toned 


I love doing shots like these idk why haha
Just standing in the center heh I think it's  cute :)



This would win the best toilet award. This is the toilet sign! Hahaha and when you walk into the toilet, it's like a mini palace looking one. There's like sofa and table lamps and aircon for people who are waiting for their friends to pee (which is me) 

As you can she asked for a shot with the cute small throne meant for kids hahahahha











It's the last monday of our holidays and I'm spending it with her yaaay. 
I feel so happy whenever we go out cause I think we're slightly like-minded haha. And I really have to thank her for bringing me to all this very interesting places cause I don't know of many haha. The entire time we were just eating, walking around, taking photos and we don't really spend alot of money when we hang out which is awesome hahaha. 

Another point, she actually lets me take photos. I don't know if you get what I mean but not everyone let's you feel not guilty taking pictures. I don't usually photograph my food or the places I go to (for fun and not shoots) cause I'm either too lazy or I'm afraid I might annoy the person I'm with. But she just lets me slowly manual focus, change lens and all hahaha and even directs me or tell me where the light is? She always goes nuts when I show her photos off my screen like 'Omg that's damn nice!!!!' and breaks off into a mini fit hahahah damn cute really. I'm encouraged <3 Hahah so thanks to you I managed to get photos today. 

It's rare that you find friends like her and I'm thankful I did 
I know it's just an outing as usual but kinda got reminded about everytime we hang out together we'll just have so much fun. And I love hanging out with you really. Will miss this :(
Thank God for you <3

2 comments:

  1. Where r all these places?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So sorry about the late reply, not sure why I didn't get a notification. This is Pasar bella! :>

      Delete