Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 16 September 2013

Advanced birthday surprise


My salted caramel birthday cupcakes!!!



I can't take Shiyao seriously in this photo hahaha she calls that her fantasy bra
But they're actually my birthday fairy wings 


Taken by Shiyao (She has skills, trust me hahaha)

Lim Mart actually wrote that with a fork and Kylie helped improve it with a candle hahaha

One of the most huggable people around 




Thank you all so much for this advanced birthday surprise!!!

I'm really touched but I think it really didn't show that much on my face. My heart was like beating so fast and it took me awhile to realise that you guys are all here for my surprise birthday hahaha. I have to say that Shiyao did quite a good job keeping it away from me all this while. First she says that she has to meet me this weekend cause her cafe vouchers are expiring (since when cafes had vouchers hahah ok maybe they have but I didn't know) But I was thinking, this Shiyao loves discounts so maybe it's legit. And then she asked me to meet her in town to buy sunglasses. Have you all seen the weather, it's been raining like nuts. But yup I didn't question that at all cause she's a really random person anyways, so it's normal. Hahaha and she always brings me on cafe visits so this was pretty much believable. (Thanks so much for initiating this I love you v v much)

When I walked up the flight of stairs to the second level, I saw shimmery party hats and ohmygawddd, it was my A&F friends. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :')
I was so amazed by how they even knew it was my birthday and like the party hats and stuff. 
I loved it man, absolutely loved it. Haha it's so picture perfect. And Sze Wee being the master cafe recommender suggested this awesome place that doesn't look Singapore at all. 
So best combi was party hats + nice cafe + polaroids + amazing friends

Thank you all for spending your rainy Sunday afternoon with me. Thanks Jess for like getting all the props from Mustafa cause I really loved them (maybe if the wings were a little bigger I would love them more) and Shiyao for stalling me all the way and for everyone else that came Mart, Sze Wee, Kylie, Bernice, Hin Fan <3 I know you guys are damn busy like SW and KY are busy rushing project #lifeofartstudent I know Mart and Yao also mad busy people. 

So biggest thank you really, I think this is more than enough for my birthday this year already :>
Haha this feels like the actual day. 

Thank you applecrumblepies 
Never thought I'd make such great friends at A&F
(And to those that couldn't make it I miss you guyssssssss & see you soon hopefully)

You can probably guess how happy and excited I am since I uploaded these pictures immediately on the day itself. It says something hahahah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment