Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 28 September 2013

Downloading my birthday candle hahaha

The black birthday muffin





My first ever design-er-ish birthday gift yaaaaaaaaaay. 

Haha some background info. The yellow packaging was actually to imitate this place that I love to print at called "Colourvizio" but Pete changed it to Colourvivien hahaha so that's colour pencils in that box. Quite cool huh :> And the coolest part is, I HAVE A RECEIPT CARD. It has everyone's birthday note to be and it's in a format of a receipt haha. Pretty detailed cause the address of this company called Colourvivien is located at 'Black Road' hahah (yknow my skin colour) and look there's even GST. But the total amount is referred to as 'Priceless' 
How smart

So I actually had a black muffin, and my company is located at black road hmm 
Hahaha ok I admit it's pretty funny and smart of them actually. I obviously didn't have a birthday candle so I was literally blowing out Iphone candles trying to figure which one worked out. It was an awkward yet sweet mini celebration before service and thank you everyone that came :> It's cool how we're all doing ADM together and to know that I have friends to rely on whenever I'm struggling, thank you <3 I think sometimes art friends understand each other better which is great for me cause I have so many of you!!! Thanks for organising my birthday despite everyone being so busy!!!

Great way to end the birthday week :>

(And I have lovely photos all thanks to Christina and for that super yummy Qoo + card which I fell in love with. Thanks for everything haha you know what I'm talking about <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment