Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 21 September 2013

Grandma & I are twins

Our newest addition to the family :') 

Joia has dropped another tooth and her bottom 2 fits perfectly into the gap haha

I'm so thankful that my family has the same faith. It's one of the biggest blessings. It's like whenever I'm in doubt and I speak to my parents, uncles, aunties and anyone of them, they would tell me Christ centered advice or encouragement, which is something I really need to hear in times of struggle. 
Yup, so it's great that things are this way <3

My sis's favourite. I think she would rather have a crab on her birthday than any cake/ice cream or wtv

I love this photo, just a pity my camera body isn't full frame haha if not I could have captured everyone 

Don't grow up <3 
Free advert for Palm beach. These two girls are such joy to watch omg I love them to bits




THIS SHOULD MAKE ALL OF YOU GO 'AWWW'

And this too


My grandma and her children :>

I LOVE THIS SHOT OF HER HAHAHA LOVE IT

I find this photo extremely hilarious. It tickles me all the time hahah. Just look at how tight I'm holding my cousin back cause if I don't, I think she's gonna topple her face into the cake. Joia just looks like her's taking a huge breath when it's just a few candles. My grandma is looking cute as usual. AND JUST LOOK AT MEGAN THAT SHE'S CARRYING. Her cheeks are like the 2 lotus baos on the table. I can't take how cute she is seriously. And that's my brother thinking that he's contributing but actually not hahaha (He was just posing I think)

Anyways this was to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday! We're both 18th September babies haha how cool is that. So we usually celebrate our birthdays together and I love it cause then I get to do it with the entire big family. I really would wish for my entire family to celebrate my birthday every year, best would be a pot luck cause we all make too much noise whenever we meet. Not that we shout when we speak but we're just too excited to see everyone. Like my cousins would be trying to talk to us about their entire life for the past few months, and everyone is just wanting to talk to everyone. It's a lovely sight when you actually step back with the camera to capture whatever that is going on during the dinner. But the lighting wasn't great and there isn't much space so oh wells :/ But this 20th birthday of mine has been the best thus far, and I've been so so blessed this year you have no idea. I'll definitely blog about everything when I have the time. Trust me I'm dying to document all of this while my excitement and happiness is still bubbling within me. 

Thanks everyone for everything!!!
(I didn't do any work this week whoops)

No comments:

Post a Comment