Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 22 September 2013

I've never been Karaoke and that day was my first time ever in Singapore haha
FULL ATTENDANCE WITH MY YEAR 1 CLASSMATES YAY

I can't sing and be free like my other friends (Like Yong and Jon) haha but it was so fun watching them being off pitched singing all the oldies. And of course since this was Rach's and my birthday celebration, I sang 3 songs (although I think my classmates would disagree that I did) 
BUT I DID. I sang into the mike hahah

They were like 'Hmm what song does Viv know' 
One Direction, Selena Gomez, Westlife, High School Musical. 
These are of course not accurate representations of the songs I like!!!!!!!
But yeah I love Westlife <3

I remember Day 1 being in school, being in a class which I knew nobody and looking at how things are now? It's amazinggg. Haha I think school now would suck without them (although we're all in different majors now) We still meet up, try to get the same timetables in whatever possible, have Friday dinners together, celebrate birthdays  (Thanks Pete Tong for organising this time around!!!)  
Am so thankful for my Year 1 classmates and I hope things stay like this till who knows when (As long as possible would be good haha) They're the best people like for real, even as individuals. Like sometimes I can't believe how nice and genuine they actually are. 

Love you guys although I never do say it verbally
But yes I do, very much <3
Thanks for being you 

No comments:

Post a Comment