Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 4 September 2013


Met Jem yesterday on the roof of adm. Had subway while watching pink clouds enjoying the breeze. I know how much I've missed her but I don't think you guys do. I miss her so much that I'd feel like crying whenever someone asks me to share deeply about her. Yeah I'm a cry baby. Bursting helplessly into tears cause I miss someone, doesn't make sense to me but I always feel like crying when I think about how much I miss her. And when I did on the roof, she just kept saying 'aww pal' and kept trying to embrace me saying it's ok. 

But you've got to understand that Jem connects with me on so many levels. It's completely different and extremely special. She reads me so well but at the same time I'm able to get what she means. We speak with few words and understand so deep. She's like the one that knows me the best and I feel quite at a loss when she's out on the mission fields. Idk if any has wondered why Viv sometimes doesn't like to explain herself that much anymore. Or like why she so anti social sometimes. I think it's cause after attempts of confiding, I realise people don't fully or understand as much as she does. 
And I kinda give up trying to express myself

Jem is someone that inspires and encourages me all the time. She sees and believes in my heart and that makes me feel lighter about myself and everything that is happening. Her being able to understand how I feel think or behave doesn't make me feel alienated and I'm so thankful to that cause most of the time I feel like a weirdo that can never be understood. 

Yesterday is something I'll hold to dear in my life and I intend to write everything in my notebook cause if ever things reoccur the same way, I know how to encourage and stand firm in God by myself :) 

Jem you've been one of the biggest blessings in my life
& I love you very very much
May you continue to be very blessed as you already are especially in the mission fields
Will be missing you :')

2 comments:

  1. *cries* I saw this & I was like aww, you're not alone :') I felt/feel the exact same way when she left & I wrote abt it too.
    (Jem's post: http://jacqixo.blogspot.sg/2013/09/loving-gem-in-jem.html) I'm so glad you said this coz I feel so silly every time I cry when I think abt her. Now, I can say it's normal. Heehee *hugs* I love you, Viv!! Together with all yr "weirdness". If you ask me, I'd say that's the whole point of being specially & uniquely created ;) Not weird; different (& with good cause).
    xx

    ReplyDelete