Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 23 September 2013


'You sneaky Mx' Hahah thanks for all the photos really <3 
Art kids always do this hahaha you get what I mean


Thanks for packing this over the weekend, already knowing what you're gonna wear on my birthday celebration just to prove to me that you're wearing it hahaha. YOU LOOK SO SO CUTE 

Thanks Helen for staying back for this birthday surprise despite you having classes the next day!
And your very thoughtful gift <3

Nutella cheescake with M&Ms 


If I could crown the best actress for this 20th birthday of mine, I'll give it to Weixiang. 
She's seriously super sneaky and her acting skills are way over the top hahaha. Ok so basically on Wednesday 12am itself, my roomies told me that 'Hey so sorry man we're both super busy this week, we'll bring you out for a meal next week' And I was okay with that cause at least I know that we're doing something together but they thought I looked rather sad that day (which I think I was). Cause like I really wanna celebrate my birthday with them!!! And the first thing I hear on my birthday itself was 'Lets do this next week' (I bet they're damn happy I was actually sad about this)

So after my cell group celebrated on Wednesday night, Helen told me 'Hey can you help me with Instagram' and of course I said 'Sureee' Weird thing is, I didn't suspect anything from Helen cause she's a pretty good actress herself hahaa it's so funny. So they were all in my hall except Wx and Mx was like 'Eh Vivien your camera what lens are you using ah' So I was explaining to her and all when suddenly Wx knocked on the door with a cake, wearing the tank I made for her last birthday. Which explains why I actually have non Iphone photos all thanks to Mx sneaky plan she had. Thing is, it was really believable when they said they were busy cause since the weekends Wx has been telling me she has 3 assignments and Mx has like submissions and presentation?! Sigh they plan too well that I actually bought it. But Mx was seriously damn funny, she wanted to show me something on her phone but she was covering the top part with her finger cause she was afraid their group convo 'Viv's 20th' would pop out somewhere hahaha you're too cute. 

Glad I got to celebrate the last minutes of my birthday together with them. And it was so sweet cause Wx cooked a pot of Seedap noodles for all of us (cause Helen texted them to say that I haven't had dinner) Awww :') So it went great, Seedap and cake and them all in my room yayyy. And the reason why we took so many polaroids was because Bon took quite a while to 'master' the skill to taking nice films. And well, he thinks he has succeeded and wants me to credit him for it here. (THANKS BON but I still insist that you genuinely like my Batik pink pj shorts cause they're really cool like that) 
AND THE PRESENT. Thanks for that lovely water colour handmade card & the whinnie the pooh note. You guys are the sweetest everrr <3 And thanks for having Helen along together in this hehe

Thank youuu I'm so happy I get you see you guys everyday of the weekdays <3
I'm so thankful that you guys can talk about Jay Chou and Taiwan dramas to each other even when I'm not there. I'm so super duper happy that you guys can leave me out in your own conversations cause it shows that you guys like each other too despite having not known each other for long.
It's so fun everyday with you both :>

No comments:

Post a Comment