Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 22 September 2013



My happy pals back in St Margs <3 

We were probably known as the 3 terrors back in secondary school and even when we think or look back together, we don't see what we ever got labelled as that. I guess maybe we were just louder and more retarded, cheeky maybe heh. Can't believe we were so involved in school last time, and now that we're all in NTU we're the slackest people ever (Ok maybe Joyce not so bad hahaha) You have no idea how happy I am to have you both in NTU!!! Although we don't see each other's morning faces in prefectorial rooms anymore, we get to have dinners together and hopefully some hall crashing here and there. You guys are such happy bundles of joy literally just bouncing around me all the time and I hope the little mischievous part in us stays with us till we grow old. I admit I feel ok to be retarded around you guys cause I think we've done so many stupid things like 'Nata quest with straws' and water gun fights. Omg and we're pals that really went through shit together. Remember our last sports day? Hmm, ok let's not. HAHAHA BUT ANYWAYS, love you both loadsss and thanks for celebrating despite being busy bumble bees. 

Love love love you <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment