Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 7 September 2013

Not the best lesson to end our Fridays but at least I'm with them!!!

Haha yeah they're my year 1 classmates (Pete Yang Heng and Yong on my right side, missing Kev and Jo) . WE HAVE DINNER EVERY FRIDAY NIGHTS HEH HEH. And sadly this is one of our rare classes together but at least better than nothing haha. It's just nice to know that they all want to co-ordinate timetables together still (I hope more semesters to come too) I still remember how we all met up at starbucks just to get our timetable together, or how we all went to school to do bid for our modules. 
I reaaally love my Year 1 classmates haha I really hope they don't read this


Anyways, pardon my black and white images. I'm doing mostly b&w stuff in school now cause we're starting with basics ahaha actually I'm just tryna justify myself. 
B&W is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment