Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 1 September 2013






Pete's 

Sponsor: Taiwan beer


Kev's amusing face when he was drawing me haha





THIS WAS WHAT I HAD TO DRAW TSK


(I know the colour of this photo is damn off but I really tried cause Pete & I were extremely under exposed. And I think this is the best I could do hahahahaha)

'I'm glad we're different'
Pete Tong's exhibit

Headed down for Pete's exhibit one fine day and it was great fun
I really like his blind drawings though! It's nice knowing that your classmates are having exhibits you just feel so happy for them :')

As you can tell we used up alot of paper, took turns to draw one another. We were trying to make it difficult by posing ridiculously hahah. Blind drawing is fun cause theres no right or wrong so everyone should try this. AND PROUD TO SAY MR DON LOW TAUGHT US THIS. 
Draw someone without looking at what you're drawing :)

Have fun and once again congrats on the exhibit Pete!!! 
(& the 3 lovely artist he collaborated with)


No comments:

Post a Comment