Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 2 September 2013

Thank God for my sister 

Yes just finished shooting her haha. I sound so sadistic all the time shooting people with my camera.
Decided to shoot on this comfy bed cause I think it'll be interesting and I think this is the most comfortable one she has done cause she literally gets to lie there in aircon. This was a test shot on dslr just to test the lighting so pardon her smirking. Hurhur 'Behind-the-scenes-of-a-lazy-30min-shoot'

Haha am supposed to shoot a roll of abstract B&W film photographs by Tuesday. So by right I should be done with shooting and start developing it in the dark room and all. But things happened this week and I thought a well deserved slacking weekend would be great (or maybe it's just an excuse hahaha ok no I mean it) Just ended shooting with her and she's sleeping soundly in bed now :)

Although the shoot didn't take very long, I'm so thankful that my sister was so willing? Cause she actually has two prelim papers tomorrow morning and she has every right to say no. Even my brother offered to hold my Iphone flash light cause the other time I shot in the cupboard I had to like hold camera and hold the light on the other hand. Plus I have shakey hands (my classmates would know that) and it doesn't help my photos at all. Haha but hey I'm not that mean, I bought them yummy food. Yknow show how I appreciate them and all heh. HOWEVER, my brother did not end up having to help at all cause I decided to change so I guess he got lucky this time around hahaha. 

So point is, just wanted to say that I love her very much and that I love shooting with her too. She's so beautiful in so many ways yet so humble. Plus, I can be ugly while shooting her and she doesn't judge me. Or like I can really really be myself cause I know that even if she is disgusted, she has no choice but to love me still nawww

HAHAAH OK GOODNIGHT 
Have a blessed week ahead :>

No comments:

Post a Comment