Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 22 September 2013


THANK YOU TEH TEH

Haha firstly, many may think that Theresa isn't the baking sort but guess what. HER CUPCAKE/COOKIE/MUFFIN was so so good. It was chocolate with almond with a crispy crust yet moist inside. She gave me 3 but I ate 2 despite me promising my roomies that they can have one each hahaha whoops. #toodelicious

Am so glad to have her in ADM with me cause she's always there for me :') I can talk to her about anything and she actually remembers everything I say. Sometimes I wonder if she remembers my other friends, and surprisingly she does. I mean I myself loose track of things like this too but thanks Teh for bothering to know whats going on in my life <3 Although she look smaller than me, but she's like a mother sometimes. She's always asking me "Are you ok, hungry/sleepy? Why you so stressed" 
Haha thanks Mother Theresa. 

As you can tell she can be both serious and crazy at the same time (refer to polaroids) so it's great cause I can have both whenever I'm hanging out with her haha. Thank you thank you thank you for everything. You're probably one of the few who has really seen me at my highest and lowest (A'levels and all) 
DON'T FORGET ME EVER PLEASE
Lub you


No comments:

Post a Comment