Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Thanks for coming all the way to Pulau NTU with my dream gift 

I think anyone having able to successfully travel to NTU, it'd signify true love hahaha. I've always wanted like nicely coloured helium balloons like these. Like loads of it haha. I think I've been hinting this since forever (meaning a few years) and finally Tricia got them for me woohoo thank you so much :') And they're actually beautifully picked haha I love it. It's just sad that balloons like these don't last that long, apparently 4-6 hours. But I definitely prefer these to the aluminum ones. 

We've been friends for almost 10 years now and we started out as school bus buddies and till now she's one I can really rely on. We've been through quite a bit together and I'm thankful that you're still the girl I know back then. You're one I can be completely honest with and also one whom I know wants the best for me no matter what. Which is why I love you cause I mean I can be myself and comfortable with it. I remember they had this saying something about if you're able to fart in front of a good friend of yours, it means you're totally comfortable with that person.  

Ya I think I can fart in front of Tricia and exclaim that I did it. 
HAHAHAHA you get what I mean ;)

Photo taken by my roomie Wx heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment