Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 30 September 2013
















Waterproof cover rocks

We got hit by the wave and it's hugeee. It pulls you back in with it, kinda scary. Imagine you drop your Iphone hahaha. There it goes









Bali Day 4

All thanks to Rachel's Iphone waterproof cover, we had crazy underwater videos hahaha
Dreamland beach was awesome man, it's quite a drive out but so worth it. There aren't many people so you should just chill the whole day there. THIS IS A MUST VISIT. 


It'll be cool if I know who bothers reading sparselyvegetatedeyelashes so please do feel free to say 'Hello' 

17 comments:

  1. Well I do pop by sometimes to see your photos! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jelly can pshhh I NEED to go Bali now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos viv! Really getting better and better! Keep up the good work alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always been a fan since I've known you hahas. Silent reader always heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, can I know where to get underwater iphone cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm not very sure cause it belongs to Rachel but she says she just googled it haha :> Sorry she can't remember the website!

      Delete
  6. heheh. hello viv <: btw, haha since you're into photog and all that, it completely reminds me of twin friends that i have (from melb) and they love to take pics too. so if you are free, do check them out! http://www.bigpicturestuff.com/ hehe, its really cool to read + see all your amazing photos (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nat! So sorry took me long enough to reply but I didn't get a notification idk why :/ Thanks for linking me! Their website looks so professional and Melbourne looks amazing man haha. And thanks for reading! ( I read yours too haha)

      Delete
  7. Hello!!
    Kay, I'm not very close to you but the things you do are so amazinggg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha hello!! Thanks for saying hi :') And thanks I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  8. Hello Yong ge I didn't know you read

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I love the film and polaroid photos!!

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Thank you :> So sorry we haven't got to shoot cause my assignments are pretty last minute and the topics seem to be really self represented kinda. (Either that or we take scenery haha) But we will definitely!! Hope you still want to :>

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI VIVIEN!!! (saying hi since you said to~) hihihihihi^^

    ReplyDelete