Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Apricot Cranberry home-made and delivered by dearest Aunty Krys!! 
It's so moist and yummy ahah




My bro says that our pee turns pink/purple when you eat these 
Ew


Experimental painting today! It was really fun cause we didn't have to care about anything at all. 
Plus the canvas is free, the paint was free, the guest artist was great I really liked him. 
So ta-da the best painting lesson thus far 

That's our guest artist from Korea! Cool thing is, he speaks Chinese. So today I was conversing with him in chinese trying to understand his advices. His suggestions are really good, somehow it's clear and understandable but not direct. He still gives you the space to execute sadly he's only here for today. 

Initial stage of the painting. I actually like it looking like this. The pink is a little too unnatural for me. Will continue next week yay 

Pete's cool momento

Glorious food time 

Home

Tuesdays are the most tiring and I'm going to bathe, sleep early, and start my art history revision!!!
I've yet to start at all. Haha ok goodnight

2 comments:

  1. oh shit viv that's damn beautiful your painting. how how how?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :') Just don't care and paint! (Btw idk why I'm not receiving notifications for comments haha)

      Delete