Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 6 October 2013

#BBJR





I love the photo on the left hahaha, such swag

Jess <3



Credits Jess (She actually takes really nice photos haha)



#Hashtag

Shikai Korkor

Day out with BBJR

Thanks Jess for bringing her out today! Must have been really tough for you, such a wonderful older sister. She drove bbjr, washed her milk bottle, fed her, made her food bite sized, brought her to the toilet, made her play with us... So much love Jess :')

Shikai initiated this to make up for not being to make it for my A&F surprise birthday aww
I still owe you yours!!! Thanks for the gift too :) I still can't believe I met you guys through work, of all places at A&F. Hahah and to the rest too!!! I'm very glad to still be goody pals with you all :>
SEE YOU ALL SOON AGAIN BTW.
 So we wanted to head to this really cute cafe today (recommended by me, for once) but it was closed for a private party. Sigh, you see. I admit I'm bad at planning. For once I was confident that this place would be perfect for bbjr and us BUT IT HAD TO BE CLOSE WHYYY. But haha it's ok, we're gonna head there another day and we still have Saddle club Jess! So we went to Arbite which was great to. Truffle friesssssss

And if you're wondering what's up with the hashtag. 
She's obsessed with the hashtag sign you make with your fingers and since Shikai korkor bought her dinosaur gummies. So #dinosaur #everythingelse
This is gonna do harm to her english (she's only 3 btw)

I had so much fun today as you can already tell. 
If you haven't seen BBJR in action, head over to @vivtanshithui on instagram
She's like a bundle of fluffy cotton candy goodness <3

#byebye


No comments:

Post a Comment