Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 17 October 2013






Blessed 21st  Nat :')

We've basically grown up together and having this 21st birthday meal with you was emotional for us both haha (we know why) I'm so glad we managed to take time off to have a good meal together despite our busy schedules. And biggest thanks to my mum for sponsoring dinner at Marriott hotel! First time I walked out not having to pay hahahahah

We've gone such a long way back and wow we really did spend a big bulk of our childhood together. Thanks for still trusting me, sharing and being interested in my life. Although we're not in the same church anymore, may we continue to encourage each other with our walk with God. Really do appreciate all the stuff we talk about. Stay amazing :') 
Love you Nat <3

As you can tell I really didn't have patience to photograph the food. 
WE WERE TOO HUNGRY the food was reaaally good

No comments:

Post a Comment