Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 26 October 2013

Day Diaries



Met Chiew Tong for improptu tea time cause my lunch was pretty bad, didn't eat much of it. Haha I love short improptu meals cause firsly I love eating, and I love talking over food. I mean who doesn't hahaha. We were on the way to Pitchstop but got lost. But we found this amazing place haha I think I could do a shoot there. So I just said 'Tong can you please sit there for me' and in 5 minutes you get such beautiful photos. Thanks to my friends for always being so ever ready and obedient hahaha all she said was 'Okay!!' and then galloped her way to the spot. Hahah it always happens. Like we'd be walking (while being lost) and I'll say 'Hey that shadow is pretty cool, wanna stand there?' 
Haha I'm so super thankful that my friends are so co operative sometimes. So thanks to them I have pretty photos to be happy about :')

Brought her to Pitchstop's Aglio Olio!!! Recommended to me by my roomie haha. It doesn't look that great but guys, don't be deceived haha it's pretty good trust me.

Bumped into Helen after not seeing her in a month!!! Missed her so much :( It was like a routine meeting her more than once a week haha. She's been to 2 countries in a month! And yeah schdules didn't match, I was really busy and so was she. But yay missed her hugs :') 
She said she was just thinking about having to go back to Germany. And she stopped herself from thinking about that cause, yeah it sucks thinking how much we'll miss each other. Aw Helen :( 
Honestly I tried to make myself be ok with not meeting up cause I think I needed to deal with the distance in time to come haha. But I'll forget that cause that's just silly, I'm sure I'll regret this terribly not spending time with her before she leaves. She even told me 'We have to meet this week viv it's crazy. Even if it's during our short breaks' YES WE MUST PLEASE. That aside, met Sebastian (her boyfriend flew over haha) today and wow I'm so touched that he knows my name cause Helen must really been speaking quite abit about me haha <3 





Way back to hall 16

And I love waking up to see these lovely notes from Wx she's the sweetest :') 

MET RACH WAHAHAH
Haha so sweet <3 I'm so thankful that you still bother to meet me even if it's just a 179 bus ride out to Boon Lay. I miss you so much man Rach :( please sync timetables better next sem pleaseee. And I've always wanted to take a photo with her foot cause that whale tattoo has sentimental value to me at least. I drew it before we left Bali and she got it tattooed there hahaha. Sorry I'm still very amazed she did it

That's Yong washing his lip with an ice cube. Yong, you're such a sweet guy. Thanks for htht with me and Rif, just reminds me of how much I treasure you guys as my year 1 classmates. I get protective when I see you guys hanging out and being happy in all your majors. I mean I'm happy for you all but I miss year 1 times when we're always together. Imagine if we could become like the series 'FRIENDS'. I hope we can be like them living life together that'll be really awesome omg
(I want that but idk about them hahahaha oh wells)

Chilli par-tay

Bought this for my little sissy who's admist her O'levels now haha. I'm so proud of you that you're nearly halfway there. All the random phonecalls just to talk (or hear my voice -winks-) really make me feel like I'm important in your life cause I know this examination is a big milestone in your life. Keep pushing on! And I hope you love these beautiful handmade stickers made by my ADM friend Beverly Ng :) Chanced upon them at a flea in school today and had to buy them haha. It's amazing seeing everyone being so passionate in the things they do. And I love how she didn't overprice anything at all, they were so so affordable. I bought them at $2 even when I would buy them at 5 bucks haha. All thanks to Amanda's instagram @listography9 and advertising I found her booth!! 
(Btw Amanda bought stuff for her sister too haha high 5)


Was just looking at the photos in my phone and wow, the amount of random photos I take a day is quite abit. I've been doing this Day diary on my private blog and decided to post them more detailed-ly here cause it's a cool documentation haha. And besides, it's so hectic these ending weeks and I doubt I'll have time to post high resolution photos from shoots and whatever not so I'll make do with these :>
So I'll be doing this daily (I hope, if my photos aren't too ugly) hahah, and so should everyone. It keeps you more aware of the things and people around you, and you just appreciate a lot more. 
It keeps me thankful :)

Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not be weary, they will walk and not be faint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment