Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 21 October 2013

Fide Finale


The highlight of my night was meeting Edi! Missed you like nuts <3

Thank you so much Pia!!! This would not have happened if not for you haha (esp on the last night)
There was the crazy crowd and a queue to get into the waiting area, the craziest we've seen. Was kinda all prepared to not even enter the show cause not only is there definitely not enough seats, but not enough space to even stand. We managed to cut right through everything (probably pissing people off cause they'd be wondering why these not well dressed people are cutting their queue. Ok except John, he's always well dressed.) and sat on the third row. Hooray thank God man.

And to show my utmost gratitude, here's a solo pic of Pia haha. It's amazing how John and her survived 10 days of Fide without running out of clothes hahaha. Well, for me I had none to begin with haha

If you're already following them on Instagram, you would have seen their signature 'Wasabi' pose. I have no clue how they started doing this but I hope John uploads them collectively so that I can see Day 1-10 of them posing the same way and different spots haha. So for the 10th day, shot it with a polaroid haha something special :>


This marks the end of Fide FW yayyy
Am thankful for this opportunity to attend this event with Pete, thanks to John who brought me, and thanks to Pia that brought him. Hahahah thank youuu panjang buddy :>


No comments:

Post a Comment