Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 17 October 2013


FideFW

Went for the show on Tuesday and guess what, without my camera hahaha. I was wondering if I'd regret this decision but since I didn't really have an appropriate bag for the occasion (Sorry I'm really bad at dressing up) and maybe I was little lazy haha. Cause the other time when I attended Audi Fashion Festival, I brought my dslr and polaroid but oh wells I'll try being a guest this time around. 

All thanks to John and Pia (The people with their hands up in the air) for 2 front row tickets thank you thank you. Thanks for letting me bring a friend too! And thanks for being so nice and friendly Pia!!! AND THANKS JOHN 'Cuz my friends are your friends whaaat' quotes @redrangefinder  #panjangbuddies. Watching from the front row was really cool cause you get to see the designs up close with your own eyes like all the detailing was so intricate (unlike the other time I viewed everything through the camera view finder) but it was kinda intimidating being with all the other REAL important people in the front row hahahah. Pete and I were just really out of place there and it doesn't help that we watched a runway video just recently, it kept replaying in our heads and yup couldn't stop laughing hahah 

Best is, Whitney and I finally met!!! Met her during Audi and we kept in contact via FB. She's a really deep person haha really like talking to her and have her share her thoughts on, life. Kinda random and I honestly can't quite remember how we started talking about such stuff but I'm glad we did :) And met Lindsay yay she was here for Audi too. As you can tell, haha they felt like being ninjas. Whit looks like she can kick a face off hahahaha 


See you both soon after fashion week <3
And hopefully I have time to attend another day before this ends

No comments:

Post a Comment