Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 26 October 2013

God will make a way

I've already done my entry for the day but this is too cute not to share. 
That's her prayer + a photo of her praying for me :')
Thanks for being such a lovely blessing Joia :') You really cheered me up so much today. Although I'm still feeling really lost and clueless about all my projects, I feel happier and hopeful after I read your prayer. To be honest, it scares me a whole lot that I have no clue what I want to do for both my final projects. By now I should be having certain inclinations or preference on what I'd like to do. But I just feel so uninspired, I don't feel much for anything which is really bad cause then I have no direction. 
And this scares me as a whole. I've just majored into Photography and wow I'm already having brain blocks. Everyone just seems to inspired and excited about a certain issue or news that they want to work on. And there I am with nothing. Ok so all that aside, I'm sure inspiration will come and I'm waiting on God very patientlyyy. 

I've been having really terrible headaches and I hate them so much cause it's like pain stuck in your forehead which you really can't rid off. It'll be nice if you keep me in your prayers :') 
I'd be very grateful <3 
Goodnight! 
(My attempts to sleep before 12am, it's 11:58 now yay)

No comments:

Post a Comment