Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 24 October 2013

Had the interview and filming session today with HEY magazine, thanks to everyone who helped vote for our room we've made it to top 5 :> Thank you so muchhh!!!
We really hope we get our dream prize cause we've put in alot of effort in this. While cleaning up the room today with Wx, I just watched how frantic and quick she was with packing, and am really thankful she's doing this with me :') 

Today they asked 'What's the best part about living in hall'
For me, it'd be her haha. Thanks for making my first and last year in hall such an amazing one (And no doubt we're missing you so much M so please come back in sem 2 like you've promised us) 
Although my hall life isn't really happening or crazy, nothing really epic happened but I love spending time with my roomie and just talking eating bathing or whatever not. We're always buying stuff for one another and sticking random post its all over the shelves. She's really such a cute and bubbly person that is extremely easy going haha all my friends that came over would have known that. 

Ya ok, as if we don't seem like a couple enough already. (We're not btw she's attached hahah) We had a photoshoot which made us seem a little too sweet to be true haha but I guess the people running the  magazine really liked the pictures. And they were all so friendly which made it much fun haha
Crossing our fingers and toes on the top prize ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment