Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 26 October 2013

I love these photos so much, esp the one on the left. 

So Joia has got a new number and she's using my Aunt's old Iphone haha. She has whatsapp now!!!
She's only 7 this year and she's so sweet :') Couldn't stop laughing at her replies, and surprisingly she types so well. Miss you both so much :(


Met Chiew Tong and Chris after Youth service (cause I brought my siblings today) and that's the DIY shirt I made for her birthday! Haha so glad she wore it for me immediately <3
Blessed birthday to you Tong!! Happy reading your super long birthday message :>

Manda (We think alike hahah, so happy to see you every Sat)
And dearest @listography9 please don't thank me for being an awesome photographer cause (1) I'm not
(2) You look beautiful everyday that's why. Please don't stress up so much manda :'( Just read about Gingivitis. I'm stress too but I end up with weird things like ulcer and other stuff (I'll tell you when I see you hahaha) At least I'm not the only one here being medically certified due to stress, am here for you if you ever need <3


I love you both to bits and pieces


Thanks for taking time off your studying time to come to church today. I'm so glad to see you relax and find rest in the midst of your crazy stress. Proud of you <3
Haha and ya that's us looking at all our polaroids one by one. I love doing that all the time

I'm running brain dead on an assignment due on Tuesday. Trust God for His plans and timing
It'll come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment