Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 10 October 2013

Ian & Emma






















Had a shoot last Sunday with this lovely family (Thanks Mavis for recommending me!) 
I was pretty excited for this cause their mother was sending photos of the props she found for the shoot and they were all the traditional toys! And she managed to get them really cheap, which is rare cause the shop I saw at Thomsan was pretty pricey. It was nice cause this was the playground that their dad had his childhood in and it was nice just watching them having fun on this playground as well. They were really interesting to work with and with a span of 2 hours you can already tell their personality from the shoot cause children are just such honest people. They're not afraid of being who they want to be, they just want to have fun. And they're kids with really cute personalities which I had a great time working with. I'm so thankful that they were comfortable with me, they talked to me and it was really funny cause Emma ran up to me and I thought it was something really important but all she said was
'Roti prata hahaha'

Hahahah maybe cause I look Indian with my dark skin and all, oh wells. But that was cute. And I had a plane fight with Ian, and he's so imaginative? All I did was to throw a plane and he made an entire story about it. Like how my plane shot his plane and his engines caught fire and crashed. So I won? 
Didn't even know I was in a game hahaha. 

But yeah it's fun when you meet such nice people to work with. 
And thank you Aunty!!! For believing in me and really encouraging with what I'm doing
Means alot to me for a 'stranger' that rewarded me extra for the talent she sees :')

I'm so thankful that the people I work with are all so nice haha
Singapore is filled with nice people I believe (& I hope I'm right on this)
Hope you'll enjoy the photos like I did!

And another thing, Emma and Ian are so lucky to have parents that love them so much to arrange for a random shoot. Imagine them growing up having photos at this old playground, too sweet :)
#wishedIhadsome

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pics :) What lens were you using for this? - Sabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sabi! :> I was using 50mm 1.8 hahah

    ReplyDelete