Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 13 October 2013

Isabella Tan

Dug these up from 2 years ago haha was just chilling at her place with Theresa
I miss the feeling of shooting for fun. Being in school is so different cause things are uncertain. Much of how good your work is subjected to your teachers or how receptive it is to your peers. And sometimes I wonder why such shit happens to me when teachers tells you that your work is great but says otherwise when you get your grades. They contradict, they forget, what can I even do about it. Not that it's a horrible grade but yknow. Because of that I feel like I've been fooled the entire time, fooled into thinking I'm heading the right direction when maybe I was not. 

Right now I don't feel like doing any of my work
(Please feel inspired soon, I've got no time)
Why does this have to happen now

No comments:

Post a Comment