Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 5 October 2013








Titanic vs Flap-your-wings hahah


They found a heart-shaped leaf aha



Kelicia & Wenjie 

Did a couple shoot with them yesterday at the all time favourite place yet again. This place never fails to amaze me, too beautiful. All thanks to Regina for recommending me to them!!! I had such an experience working with them both. Honestly, they made my job a whole lot easier because they didn't need much directing at all (which is what I love). Haha not cause I'm lazy! But because I personally prefer candid shots, to me it seems more honest and that's beauty in itself. 

Actually I can safely say that all these shots were self directed by themselves haha, hard to believe right? They were just literally in their own world together, pretending that I wasn't even there. They talked about everything under the sun, like about crabs and dragonflies, they went crab hunting (photo isn't uploaded here haha) and played their own games to entertain themselves. Haha honestly I'm still very amazed by how I didn't have to direct at all, best natural couple award goes to them (thus far) 
Hahaha seriously

They're a really sweet pair and it's a joy just watching and eavesdropping their conversations, sometimes I even laugh to myself cause it's really too funny and random hahaha. Thanks for letting me a part of this and I really hope you guys continue to be so in love even though you guys have already been together for quite sometime :') This thing between you both is so beautiful haha and it makes my heart all fuzzy just watching you two haha. 

Hope you'll like the photos!  
I had such fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment