Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 4 October 2013

Thanks Val for being you, and always being there
She's the only one I can really rant to, a person that can deal with my long windedness
Someone that really understands me, love you so much <3
I really needed that
(Btw shot in film and scanned)

My recess week hasn't been the most productive but I'm liking how it is cause I get time to myself. It's ironic how I really like having my space to think, to be at home and just chill with myself. I find it nurturing somehow. But after awhile it gets to me sometimes. And tonight probably one of those rare few nights. It's not quite an explainable feeling so I'm not sure if anyone relates to this but I hope I'm not alone haha. It's like you feel heavy hearted but theres not particular cause to it, probably something that accumulated overtime which you didn't notice. It's nothing big, just trivial things of the heart that occurs once in a while. I'm not sad, just feeling heavy and I think it's part of life haha sad to to say. 
But I guess allowing myself to feel like these reminds me that I'm human and that we all have our days.  

So I guess today, I'll have some honey lemon to cheer myself up :>
And thanks for all the virtual hugs guys :')

2 comments:

  1. Well I get the feeling a lot too but it's best that you don't think too much of it! 过渡期罢了~ ^^

    ReplyDelete