Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 18 October 2013





Wen Jie & Kelicia on flim

Yay all thanks to Angel and Ron for delivering my film photos to my place!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you :') Yes Ron got his license but haha not everyone has the heart to waste petrol money and time like this and all thanks to Angel for making him do this hahaha. Went with Angel to develop our films and she was collecting them today, so she did me a favour and picked them up too <3 Then headed to my place to chill while Ron plays video games with my bro (typical boys) Angel and I were watching video comfy-ly on the bed, best pastime yay. 

I really should muster some confidence to do a shoot entirely in film cause I love it more than digital. This is very surprising cause I never thought I'd be saying this. Imagine you finish a 2 hour shoot, and somehow your film camera screws up leaving you with nothing. Haha but one day I'm gonna try doing a shoot entirely in film. That'll be so so fun can't wait!!! The whole idea of shooting, developing, scanning and editing hahah tedious but yay really can't wait
I'm excited as I type hahaha. 

(I love these film photos of them hahaha love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment