Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 31 December 2013

'Don't disappear ok?'




Eds: You guys can't judge me cause you're my friends
Jieyang: Not like I had a choice
Hahahahahah we love you still Eds

Today Eds and Jieyang came to my secret place, none other than my car park haha. I love spending time there alone most of the time, it's a great place to lie down but not exactly the cleanest hahah. It's great how we live in the West so they can come over late and leave even later. I think everyone I've brought up there loves it cause it's quiet and windy yet shaded. So today we sat while I watched them have their wanton mee. I like them both cause they're nice (like really truly nice people) and very honest about who they are as a person. I had a warm fuzzy wuzzy feeling while photographing them both having a conversation cause I realise how much we treasure this friendship and yet sadly we can't meet as much as we want or should. I see Edi more than I see Jieyang but it's ok I always see him happy with Amanda on instagram and that makes me happy hahaha. 

You know you're true friends when you can do absolutely nothing but yet still feel so accomplished
Time spent together is gold

(Btw they're friends I met over at A&F. Never thought I'd like my workmates so much to the point whereby we meet up randomly cause we just miss each other)

No comments:

Post a Comment