Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 29 December 2013

Eggcited

I really can't get over these Christmas photos and it's already been 3 days. 

I've been showing my close friends videos that my cousin sends me via whatsapp haha. It's so so hilarious that I've watched it more than 15 times. Basically there's 2 of it with them filming the minions singing One Direction's Best song ever. And they're entire conversation was recorded hahaha. 
"Shaking is better"

Haha idk whats the logic behind shaky videos being better but that's what the younger girl Joilyn said hahaha. I'm sorry guys please bear with me I'm obsessed with these little cousins of mine that I had to stop instagramming their faces. My poor friends have to listen to me talk about them all day long. 
I just wished they could meet you all then you'll know they make me love them so much?!!

Ok stop. I promise this is the last Christmas photo I'll be posting here. 
I can't wait for our countdown pj party haha. Joia (who has whatsapp) already told me we're gonna be watching loads of movies and having lots of snacks. I've learnt today her fav drink is 7 up hahaha. 
We're gonna be having cute pjs including my grandma hahaha

Slumber party with them I can barely waiiiiit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment