Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Go forth



Woke up at 4am so send my sister off for her first ever mission trip. Can't believe I woke up at 4am when I slept at 2am, but I was all energized cause I had this "Ah Gong Christmas set" for breakfast. Haha had to order it out loud just for the fun of it, cheap thrill. 

I'm really proud and excited for Val cause doing missions can really surprise you sometimes (most of the time actually haha). Not that I've gone for missions before, but I'd love to. 

Dearest Val, I pray that through this you'll be able to experience God more tangibly through His hands that move. I hope for an amazing adventure that you're gonna have overseas with your friends, I hope that you see the life of people there and continue to look at your life with hope. I pray that you get enlightened and come back learning new things that you'll hold dear. I pray for a blessed time ahead and that you'll have all the fun and rest you deserve. Proud of you for being the first out of the 3 siblings to go forth in the mission field. 
Will miss you for 8 days

She rolled her eyes at me cause my departing words to her were 'REMEMBER TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH OK?' And then another parent looked over and laughed. So haha I've exposed her
Ok, no she's not a gross girl. She brushes her teeth most of the time (I think)
Hahahahahahaha #donthateme

No comments:

Post a Comment