Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 22 December 2013

MY PRESENT FROM ANGEL YAYYY


Bestfriend+ Angel
I'm really thankful for how we could all 3 hangout together. We need another kushinbo haha
Love you both

Thanks Angel for being an Angel. Theres just so many things I admire about you but I just want to let you know that you're a beautiful person. I love your heart and how you think about people or things around you. Thanks for still being there for me and I'm always here for you. 
Keep doing what you love cause you're good at what you do 
Love you <3

(Not quite sure what's happening here hahaha)

Thank you guys for helping out with the friends I brought! And for being such qt pies

Telepathic couple thanks for helping me too
(Just that Gab called my cornflake cookies frosties?! Hello I made them hahaha)

CLARAAA

Because Joel received Christ yesterday and we're all extremely happy especially his sister :')
Yayyy Joel :>

And to dearest Pei, thanks for helping me keep calm cause I was crazy frantic about the number of people I was bringing. Thanks for keeping both mine and Ron's mum company they really loved you haha. My mum couldn't stop singing praises about you even when I got home :> I'm really thankful to have you as  my first Lgl. I've learnt much from you, grown quite abit (I hope) and I'm sure this will continue even after restructuring. Love you Pei thanks for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment