Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 8 February 2014

Lim Mart








We're gonna miss you Mart :'(

Had dinner with my A&F friends today because Mart is leaving for exchange really soon. Glad that we all meet up despite our crazy schedules and having us be so tired from school. And today I just realised how different we are all in terms of what we're doing in life. We have some working (we have 2 that works as air steward and stewardess), some studying and it's tough to pick a date we all can make it. But I'm happy we did today :> You guys make me laugh till I've got no idea where I'm walking. I loose all sense of direction, not to mention how bad my directions already are. It's been almost 2 years that I've been working at A&F and these friends are still people that are close so my heart. Although all of you aren't working anymore, we still meet up. Many more to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. WAHHH YOU DEDICATED A POST TO ME AHHH. GAN DONG LEHHHH :')

    ReplyDelete