Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 5 February 2014





Our Chinese New Year this year :>

Had ours in Singapore this year because usually we'd head back to Malaysia to visit my mum's side. It felt pretty odd for me cause I was a little lost on what I'm supposed to be doing haha but it felt good. I had the first three days with the same family but at different venues. And we had sleepovers for all the days, which explains my instagram because I uploaded so many of my cousins. Thanks to my dad, he brought back two lighting stands for family/group pictures sake. It felt like a real studio although it wasn't the same as the lights I'm learning about in school. But still, yay light. Light is so important in pictures, so so important. Here's a quick summary of the people my family had Chinese New Year with. I'm piled with work and I'm afraid I can't edit and upload them all so soon on facebook (I think the adults now love Facebook more than we do hahaha) And we really tried squeezing everyone into our living room for a picture hahaha. We tried, we tried. 

I really liked it this year :>

No comments:

Post a Comment