Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Rach-s


My films are scanned yay!

Had this shoot the end of last semester. I'm so touched that Rach Mak wanted to shoot with before she left on holiday so she compromised and came to NTU to look for me :') Thank youuu. I was amidst all my submission rushing for the end of sems so it was really nice that she came down for my convenience. And also, she brought so much clothes for me to pick which in the end we used Rachdawgxz's victorian looking vintage dress that is way oversized for Rach. I think it could actually fit both Rachels in it hahaha. It was all sunny and good which was rare because it was the monsoon season and rained everyday but guess what, it started to drizzle while we were making our way out of hall. 

So, I said 'LET'S GET UP THE ADM ROOF' secretly in my heart I was praying we wont get thunder and lighting while up there cause I'm afraid of them. I would jump and spasm at the shock of it hahahahaha damn retarded. But as we climbed up, it got heavier. I was trying hard to crop everything off to make it look less like ADM, and more like a lost/ empowered arabic princess in the wild or something yknow. We had no direction prior to this but everything just came out in the span of 5 minutes on the roof. The wind the rain in her face helped her alot in her getting into character and it helped me in being quick and fast. Thank goodness I had Rachdawgxz with me she really helped me alot and even shot polaroids for me yay :> 

Although I have quite a few photos out of focus or with raindrops on my lens, I think it turned out pretty good man for a 5 minutes shoot hahahaha. Wished I had a footage of us for that 5 minutes that'd be hilarious hahaha. We need to do this again!!! I think the best part about shooting friends and with friends would be that it isn't as stressful? And I can be myself and they'd just laugh at me for it. 

And then, the two Rachels became friends
Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment