Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 10 February 2014

Test #2



Had another reshoot with my sister for the second time and I think I need to practice more with using the Hasselblad. It's so tough to focus (for me that is hahaha I'm not that good like the rest). So glad today is finally over because me being such a last minute person, I'm always relief to make it out alive at the end of the day. I was supposed to submit my stuff at 5pm today and I only started this on Sunday night 11pm. Which means I shot developed scan print altogether. Hahahah I'm not proud of this but I'm thankful somehow God always gives me the grace to complete. I managed to submit at 2:30? Ok but really, no more procrastinating

Today while I was printing, was talking to a senior and she's really nice thanks to her I managed to print and get everything out early in fact hahah. But she was asking what was I busy with that I had to rush this last minute. Hmmm, I think my friends around me should know this. I've been thinking about 'Stereotypes' for so so long. I just can't like decide and shoot. I keep thinking and exploring symbolism and so called in search of my own style. I keep questioning if I like it or I'd feel happy shooting it and yeah all these sorts of questions. I wanted to know if people would get what I want to say, or if whatever I'm even saying valid or of interest. Hahaha oh my ramblings

But yes everything is finalised now yay. I've not discussed anything with my teacher but yes I've decided on what I'm going to do already and it doesn't really look like whatever I've shot. But it's ok! Haha I have a week to rush this and it's gonna be tough cause I don't have everyday to shoot. 
With God all things are possible (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment