Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 20 March 2014

13 frames


It's been a long while since I shot my sister cause she has started school and JC is madness as we all know. Coincidentally this week is their March holidays and I come home early on Thursdays, so we quickly finished up the remaining film in the camera at the carpark. Thanks Val I've missed you :( We always fall asleep before we can even converse hahaha and 'thanks' for kicking my face when I sleep at night. Anyways! Grace photo at sunset way is awesome because they're really friendly and polite, plus they develop the film in less than an hour sometimes even 15 minutes. And it's the cheapest I've seen! Glad I have a straight bus there, this is why Bukit Panjang rocks a little bit more

No comments:

Post a Comment